top of page


Just because you were found guilty or received a harsh sentence, it does not mean that's the end of it. Like all people, judges make mistakes sometimes. You may be able to appeal the conviction or the sentence imposed. If this is something you are contemplating, it is important that you speak to a lawyer right away before you miss any filing deadlines and lose your opportunity to appeal.

I have experience working on appeals in both the Superior Court of Justice of Ontario and the Ontario Court of Appeal.


If you have any criminal charges, get in touch with me now to schedule a free consultation.

Appeals: Practices
bottom of page